Monday, June 3, 2019

Week 10 Blog

TOPIC 1: YOUR BEST PHOTOJOURNALISM -- Consider the photos you posted on your blog this term:


  1.  My favorite photo I've taken this term, was my one of the court house building in Corvallis.
  2. I like the composition of the low angle shot and also of the sun rays shinning through the trees.
  3. Through this assignment I had to research what the courthouse represents and what happens inside the building.
  4. I would say at the beginning of the year it was hard for me to walk up to random strangers and take photos of them but I think over the course of this term I gradually got a little more comfortable with it.


TOPIC 2: YOUR GOALS -- Go back to the Forum for Week 1 and you'll find your response to this prompt:


My goals for my photojournalism class is understand how to better capture someone's story in a single frame. I want to understand the background, mid-ground and foreground of the shot and use those to tell the story of the persons life.

I think these goals of capturing a story in a single frame was something I really tried to work on this term. I still need to work on this goal and really be aware of the background when shooting photos. I need to still push myself to capture a scene that explains the story of the person I am shooting.

No comments:

Post a Comment